24/12
Rome
Santa Maria Church
One of the 4 biggest church in Europe
So huge that it can't be fitted into my camera screen although i stood so far.
Colosseum
Cosplay!
They are trying to earn some money by getting tourists to take picture with them.
罗马

I am so tiny.































The water is so fresh!!!
They are trying to get the oranges down from the trees. We wanted to try it as the smell is so strong. But i guess we were too short to reach it.
Very big, green and weird.
Arch of Titus
Roman Forum


It is to huge!!!
Shimin is so funny! :)
I'm so tiny.








Piazza Venezia
The Pantheon
Finally we decided to have lunch in front of the Pantheon. Nice view.
Our latte.


The pizza that is as big as my face!
LOVE!!
Inner of Pantheon

Piazza Navona
The donuts is huge!
This reminds me of FR.



Eww... Knew what is those above the trees? It is birds! We were so worried about the bird shit.
Can you see the Vantican city at the far end?
Fontana di Trevi
This fountain is not only celebrated for its excellent water but for the legend that whoever drinks it or thros a coin in, will assure his return to Rome.
It is so difficult to take a full view of the fountain. The area was too small for the view of such a large fountain.

I will be back to Rome!

This guy was so comical!




Way to Vantican City.
Our first Metro ride in Italy.
He was looking at the camera too!
Following the crowd to Vantican City.
Long queue just to see the Pope.



We queued up hoping that we could get into the the city. Queued for so long and even went for the security check. Just when we are about to enter another check, we saw many of them holding up a green colour ticket. *gasps* What ticket?? I told the security that i do not have the ticket and he says we can't enter. At this moment, a lady in front shove me a green ticket. Yippee! But there was only 1. :( so we decided not to go in at all.

The desperate waiting for ticket. I went up to them to check out what is happening. Then the guy beside me suddenly turned to me and said "After i got the ticket from them, I will pass it to you." Then he smiled. I don't intend to take the ticket from the innocent so i went back to sit.

The weather is so cold! I didn't expect it. I didn't even bring my glove out. Luckily shimin lent me hers.

We saw the security guards running up to the Pope while he was walking. Wondered what happened but the camera shifted its focus away.



Reminded us of Singapore National Day.

Too freezing so we decided to leave and take a walk elsewhere. Anyway the talk was too boring because we don't understand the language. Shimin and i fell asleep.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
The moment clock strike 12, it started raining cats and dogs :(
Who says celebrating christmas in Europe is good?
Santa Maria ChurchOne of the 4 biggest church in Europe
So huge that it can't be fitted into my camera screen although i stood so far.
Colosseum
Cosplay!They are trying to earn some money by getting tourists to take picture with them.
罗马
I am so tiny.






























The water is so fresh!!!
They are trying to get the oranges down from the trees. We wanted to try it as the smell is so strong. But i guess we were too short to reach it.
Very big, green and weird.
Arch of Titus
Roman Forum


It is to huge!!!Shimin is so funny! :)
I'm so tiny.







Piazza Venezia
The Pantheon
Finally we decided to have lunch in front of the Pantheon. Nice view.
Our latte.

The pizza that is as big as my face!
LOVE!!
Inner of Pantheon
Piazza Navona
The donuts is huge!
This reminds me of FR.


Eww... Knew what is those above the trees? It is birds! We were so worried about the bird shit.
Can you see the Vantican city at the far end?
Fontana di TreviThis fountain is not only celebrated for its excellent water but for the legend that whoever drinks it or thros a coin in, will assure his return to Rome.
It is so difficult to take a full view of the fountain. The area was too small for the view of such a large fountain.
I will be back to Rome!
This guy was so comical!



Way to Vantican City.Our first Metro ride in Italy.

He was looking at the camera too!
Following the crowd to Vantican City.
Long queue just to see the Pope.


We queued up hoping that we could get into the the city. Queued for so long and even went for the security check. Just when we are about to enter another check, we saw many of them holding up a green colour ticket. *gasps* What ticket?? I told the security that i do not have the ticket and he says we can't enter. At this moment, a lady in front shove me a green ticket. Yippee! But there was only 1. :( so we decided not to go in at all.
The desperate waiting for ticket. I went up to them to check out what is happening. Then the guy beside me suddenly turned to me and said "After i got the ticket from them, I will pass it to you." Then he smiled. I don't intend to take the ticket from the innocent so i went back to sit.
The weather is so cold! I didn't expect it. I didn't even bring my glove out. Luckily shimin lent me hers.
We saw the security guards running up to the Pope while he was walking. Wondered what happened but the camera shifted its focus away.


Reminded us of Singapore National Day.
Too freezing so we decided to leave and take a walk elsewhere. Anyway the talk was too boring because we don't understand the language. Shimin and i fell asleep.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!The moment clock strike 12, it started raining cats and dogs :(
Who says celebrating christmas in Europe is good?

No comments:
Post a Comment