Didn't go out at all today!! (:
Which means no money spent.
It was a wise choice that we didn't go out. really bad weather...
Martti says Autumn ends today!
People, turn your watch back by an hour.
So it is now 6 hours difference instead of 5!
Recently i watched Twilight movie. hahaha... I couldn't stop laughing the moment i saw Edward. And within 15 minutes i stopped watching. Couldn't bear to look at his face any longer.
Jaime! I dreamt of you last night (:
but i couldn't remember what is it about...
It was a wise choice that we didn't go out. really bad weather...
Martti says Autumn ends today!
People, turn your watch back by an hour.
So it is now 6 hours difference instead of 5!
Recently i watched Twilight movie. hahaha... I couldn't stop laughing the moment i saw Edward. And within 15 minutes i stopped watching. Couldn't bear to look at his face any longer.
Jaime! I dreamt of you last night (:
but i couldn't remember what is it about...

No comments:
Post a Comment