Went to the laundry. But the washing machines are in use. Didn't want to carry the heavy bedsheet back to the apartment so i ended up sitting on the table and stared at the washing machine. Waited for an hour before the guy came to collect his laundry! (:
The drying room is filled with guy clothes. Although it is dried, i didn't want to touch it. Ended up putting it into the dryer. Supposed to collect it after 90 minutes. But i totally forgot about it until 3plus.. Went to and fro to the laundry room for countless time. Quite embarrassing because i'm wearing shorts under -4degrees temperature.
Went to the Sauna today!
A8 is really good at booking Sauna. I think they love it so much.
Really had the feeling of fainting.
I think we seriously got addicted.
Sometimes we don't always get what we wished for.
It isn't Children's Birthday where you get everything you wishes for.
This is what i call Life.
A8 is really good at booking Sauna. I think they love it so much.
Really had the feeling of fainting.
I think we seriously got addicted.
Sometimes we don't always get what we wished for.
It isn't Children's Birthday where you get everything you wishes for.
This is what i call Life.

No comments:
Post a Comment