Mdm Sze is really efficient.
I received the parcel today!! (:

Good thing and bad thing happened in an afternoon.
My earphone is spoiled. ):

I ran around the city of Lappeenranta trying to find the nicest and cheapest ear phone. I'm so tired of walking in the cold. Went to ask if they sell ipod ear phone since they do sell ipod nano. and the answer is no! how weird... They are having sale i think. 99€ for 8gb nano and 197€ for 80gb classic.
Eventually i got this.
I always thought that the volume of my laptop is so soft. Now i know it is actually the ear phone.
Went to meet FR in H&M. It is so crowded and i felt so dizzy. Maybe it is because i never eat lunch. Not sure why nothing in H&M attracts me anymore. Or maybe mostly is winter stuff...
Not sure if it is the culture differences. The salesgirl aren't very friendly. and we have to put the clothes back to the right rack ourself after trying it.
Pei Si & JJ, FIGHTING!

Good thing and bad thing happened in an afternoon.
My earphone is spoiled. ):

I ran around the city of Lappeenranta trying to find the nicest and cheapest ear phone. I'm so tired of walking in the cold. Went to ask if they sell ipod ear phone since they do sell ipod nano. and the answer is no! how weird... They are having sale i think. 99€ for 8gb nano and 197€ for 80gb classic.
Eventually i got this.I always thought that the volume of my laptop is so soft. Now i know it is actually the ear phone.
Went to meet FR in H&M. It is so crowded and i felt so dizzy. Maybe it is because i never eat lunch. Not sure why nothing in H&M attracts me anymore. Or maybe mostly is winter stuff...
Not sure if it is the culture differences. The salesgirl aren't very friendly. and we have to put the clothes back to the right rack ourself after trying it.
Pei Si & JJ, FIGHTING!

No comments:
Post a Comment