Maruko: Soon i guess? I'm just worried they might upset their stomach if i cooked for them. haha.
Went for a jog in the morning with Pei Ni at 7am! I'm really surprise that i can wake up. With my limited stamina, I only jog for about 5 minutes. It is really cold in the morning! I almost freeze even though the sun is just in front of me.
Went for a jog in the morning with Pei Ni at 7am! I'm really surprise that i can wake up. With my limited stamina, I only jog for about 5 minutes. It is really cold in the morning! I almost freeze even though the sun is just in front of me.
Met up with Ya Jun to go to the flea market!
Went up to the fortress to get a good view of the flea market.
Nice weather. It is not exactly cold.

Shopping for necklace. but didn't buy any in the end
Ya Jun and I. Forced her to take a picture with me. She always doesn't like to take pictures.
how i wish this is my drawing
We ate this again! but it is with salmon today! hohoho... felt alive againWe met Pipsa(tutor), Olli(tutor), Reichmann and Nadine by chance!
This horse carriage, so cool! but i'm scared of the horse.
FR got shock by this face!





This looks like some fairy island


Chatted with maruko just now!
I had the best laugh ever with pigeon's bedsheet.
Chatted with JJ and kw! trying to make me jealous with the sushi buffet, dinner and gummy!
Thank you so much!! <3Thanks to FR and Pei Ni, today's dinner is curry spaghetti with meat balls. It is really spicy for me. But it is worse for FR. I got a shock when i saw her eating. She looked like she is ready to spit fire.

No comments:
Post a Comment