Brought beer for Liisa and Martti! haha! Later in the day, Martti asked if we need to show the cashier any identification for the purchase of beer because we look too young!
We played memory and i'm the winner!! Martti 2nd, Liisa 3rd. So who is the last? Martti is a black horse! He caught up towards the end. From the last became 2nd. wow...
My dear friends, see? I can bake. (:

FR in charge of the face and I did the hair


Liisa made this from the berries! Yummy! Tasted like ribena but of course it is better! More natural.
Hungry!

Piano cum choir lesson
Can you guess what is this song?
Our dear FR is playing piano!
Baby potatoes! It is really small. like the size of your thumb.
Lunch for the day. It may not look very appetising but it is really nice!
Second serving for FR and me!
Their popular and healthy bread. Liisa made the bread herself!
Dessert! Ice-cream with berry sauce
Went for a walk after the heavy lunch



Martti with his exercising stick not sure what it is called but most of the elderly used this as a form of exercise.
The kids are having their soccer practice. There are girls too!
We went for a swim in this lake! IT WAS 13 DEGREES!
The moment my feet touched the water, it froze. FR was in front of me. Too cold to go down so i gave her a little push. hahaha! I kept running out of the water. Didn't want to go in. my feet went numb after a while. so i decided to run down into the water. IT WAS FREEZING! My body went totally numb. Within seconds, I was up. We were shocked when Liisa say it is time to go. It only lasted less than a minute. So this is their swimming.
Our body felt so warm after the dip.



Tea time!
Plums that Liisa took from her garden. Her garden have everything. Amazing.
The one that Liisa was pointing to is the apple pie that she made. *drool*
We were watching some sport games that is held in Korea. and i nearly fell asleep on the sofa. I feel really home and I love her house! The whole house is linked. Able to play hide-and-seek. I want to live in this kind of house too!
Liisa would sit on the chair and start knitting. How nice...
Went for Sauna. Can you believe? They had sauna in their house! Really amazed. But it seems to be common for them. Today is not that hot. 80 degrees!
She said finnish people go into the sauna naked. That is the true way to enjoy it. Well, seems like we are not there yet! haha... Sauna is really good.. Hot cold hot cold. I felt reborn.
Had beer after that.. Sitting in the room and drink the beer. Yum... I don't feel like leaving the room after that. I'm sleepy.
Dinner!
Baked barley. Smells nice. Healthy food i think. Doesn't taste sweet.
Mine is with the berry sauce
FR's with milk
I took second serving (:
Takeaways!
They drove us back to the apartment.
They played 'Dancing Queen' on the way back! (:

FR in charge of the face and I did the hair

Liisa made this from the berries! Yummy! Tasted like ribena but of course it is better! More natural.
Hungry!
Piano cum choir lesson
Can you guess what is this song?
Our dear FR is playing piano!
Baby potatoes! It is really small. like the size of your thumb.
Lunch for the day. It may not look very appetising but it is really nice!Second serving for FR and me!
Their popular and healthy bread. Liisa made the bread herself!
Dessert! Ice-cream with berry sauceWent for a walk after the heavy lunch




Martti with his exercising stick not sure what it is called but most of the elderly used this as a form of exercise.
The kids are having their soccer practice. There are girls too!We went for a swim in this lake! IT WAS 13 DEGREES!
The moment my feet touched the water, it froze. FR was in front of me. Too cold to go down so i gave her a little push. hahaha! I kept running out of the water. Didn't want to go in. my feet went numb after a while. so i decided to run down into the water. IT WAS FREEZING! My body went totally numb. Within seconds, I was up. We were shocked when Liisa say it is time to go. It only lasted less than a minute. So this is their swimming.
Our body felt so warm after the dip.




Tea time!
Plums that Liisa took from her garden. Her garden have everything. Amazing.
The one that Liisa was pointing to is the apple pie that she made. *drool*We were watching some sport games that is held in Korea. and i nearly fell asleep on the sofa. I feel really home and I love her house! The whole house is linked. Able to play hide-and-seek. I want to live in this kind of house too!
Liisa would sit on the chair and start knitting. How nice...Went for Sauna. Can you believe? They had sauna in their house! Really amazed. But it seems to be common for them. Today is not that hot. 80 degrees!
She said finnish people go into the sauna naked. That is the true way to enjoy it. Well, seems like we are not there yet! haha... Sauna is really good.. Hot cold hot cold. I felt reborn.
Had beer after that.. Sitting in the room and drink the beer. Yum... I don't feel like leaving the room after that. I'm sleepy.
Dinner!
Baked barley. Smells nice. Healthy food i think. Doesn't taste sweet.
Mine is with the berry sauce
FR's with milk
I took second serving (:
Takeaways!They drove us back to the apartment.
They played 'Dancing Queen' on the way back! (:


No comments:
Post a Comment