Twix dark chocolate!This is the flea market that is held once a month! We saw it by chance on our way home.


Fish! Salmon! I want to eat!
Both choosing which spices to buy. I don't know what to buy. Any food that comes to my mouth, i will eat it. I can live without any spices or seasoning.
The candies that Pei Ni wants.
She bought 7kpl for 5€. I think got peach, raspberry, fruity, apple etc... She gave me one but i don't know when can i finish it since the sweet is so long.
Our first meal eaten outside!
Haha. caught Pei ni in this expression.
Yummy! The fried fish is really delicious. a little salty though.
We hurried to Ya Jun's place. We were late because of this flea market. We went to her house for movies. She asked her friend along: Han ning aka ning mei mei, Xian Dan and Diao Peng. We watched a Japanese horror movie. It is not really scary except the the starting and ending. Then get ready for dinner!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment