Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Incident

I nearly got involve in a car accident! As you know if there is a zebra crossing, cars should stop. But it Finland they don't stop! I totally had no idea if we should cross or not. Even if you are about to cross the road, only a handful of cars would stop. Most of them would just continue the normal speed.
So as usual, I have to cross the zebra near my school. I wasn't really concentrating on the road. I was about to walk then suddenly a car just drove past me. So scary! I could even feel the wind on my leg.. It is really really close. Even so, the other cars behind also didn't stop! they just continue driving. After this incident, i don't even dare to cross the road now.
I have learned my lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment