It is so expensive to print notes here!! €8 for 100 copies. I'm going broke. But the good thing is that we can photocopy any documents from the computer for free! It is just that we have to pay if we want to photocopy from books.
Went to the bank to ask about opening an account. I asked the reception if she knows how to speak English. She said no. I thought she was kidding. Because so far i have never seen any finnish who doesn't know English except the elderly.
Went to posti to send my letter out to Kuroki! It is so expensive to send postcard. Spent €1 for the post card and €0.80 for stamp. Hope the postcard reach before he leave Singapore!
黒木さんに会いたい!
Went to the bank to ask about opening an account. I asked the reception if she knows how to speak English. She said no. I thought she was kidding. Because so far i have never seen any finnish who doesn't know English except the elderly.
Went to posti to send my letter out to Kuroki! It is so expensive to send postcard. Spent €1 for the post card and €0.80 for stamp. Hope the postcard reach before he leave Singapore!
黒木さんに会いたい!

No comments:
Post a Comment