Monday, September 14, 2009

Mr Postman

Gloria: I want to cook something for my China friends. felt quite bad as they are always the one cooking. but i don't know what to cook! there are no menu or recipe in my head! hmm..perhaps i will end up feeding my friends with instant food.
Alyssa: ya! there is nothing much for us to do except eating, sleeping and taking photos!haha!

I received the parcel!

I got home and saw something on the floor. I picked it up and look. It's my mail!! It arrived at 1pm but i was in school. hoho... I speed up my tea break and went to get it at the posti(post office). Luckily it is not too far. It is about 15 mins walk. The writings are quite bad (:

In Singapore, at most we get a slip of paper but here we got a card! Very cute right? By the way, the finnish postman really walk around with this yellow trolley to deliver the letters and parcels. I never see any postman on a motorbike. I wonder if they are going to do this in the winter too?


姉ちゃん! ありがとう!<3

I helped out for today's dinner! Macaroni, vegetables, fish and egg.

Adeola came over! We had a small chat about school and trips. He is a really helpful and nice guy! (: got to know that they will be organizing trips to Sweden, Estonia, St Petersburg etc

No comments:

Post a Comment