It feels like i'm in the refrigerator!
It is really Autumn now. My hands are so icy from the moment i step out from my house!
Had a really delicious and filling brunch!
Chicken wrap
Potato with liver and salty rice
Spent the afternoon with the Twilight sisters!
I was reading Twilight, FR watching Twilight movie and Edita listening to Twilight songs. What a coincidence!
Decided to go out for a little walk in the cold
Our dear Daisy!
Stunning Scenery with the seagulls

Production Group
Director cum editor
Actress writing her script
Keep a secret to what we are producing at the moment
Shall reveal to you when it is ready!

Went crazy finally

I'm too hungry
Low sisters!
My butt is freezing
See the wooden thing on the floor? I heard that it is used for punishment. Either your hands or legs would be locked there if you are naughty. Used only for summer time i think.
Very European dinner today. Tomatti(tomato) soup, chicken wrap with vegetables and salad. We set off the fire alarm when we are opening the oven! I was so afraid that it will spray water that i brought the chicken everywhere i go. Note: open the door whenever you cook if you don't want your house to be on fire. Thought we would be hungry since it is so little but we ended up so full that we don't wish to leave the seats.
Had a really delicious and filling brunch!
Chicken wrap
Potato with liver and salty riceSpent the afternoon with the Twilight sisters!
I was reading Twilight, FR watching Twilight movie and Edita listening to Twilight songs. What a coincidence!
Decided to go out for a little walk in the cold
Our dear Daisy!
Stunning Scenery with the seagulls
Production Group
Director cum editor
Actress writing her scriptKeep a secret to what we are producing at the moment
Shall reveal to you when it is ready!

Went crazy finally
I'm too hungry
Low sisters!
My butt is freezing
See the wooden thing on the floor? I heard that it is used for punishment. Either your hands or legs would be locked there if you are naughty. Used only for summer time i think.Very European dinner today. Tomatti(tomato) soup, chicken wrap with vegetables and salad. We set off the fire alarm when we are opening the oven! I was so afraid that it will spray water that i brought the chicken everywhere i go. Note: open the door whenever you cook if you don't want your house to be on fire. Thought we would be hungry since it is so little but we ended up so full that we don't wish to leave the seats.

No comments:
Post a Comment