Thursday, September 3, 2009

Saying NO

Shi Min: yes! i really want to go Imatra and enjoy the curry. i want to see if it is really the perfect place to 养老 (:
Chuiling: bowl cut is hard to maintain here. it is getting out of hand with the the strong wind blowing!
Gloria: small kid, what's the matter!!


I had koka instant mee for dinner today! delicious! after all instant mee taste the best in the world. I can't wait to open my korean noodles!

Now supermarket is my best friend. drop by every other day to get myself cereal, milk, chips! It is only 10 minutes walk from my house. but now I have to stop myself from going to the supermarket! always can't resist to buy food and ended up with lots of them.

Finnish lesson wasn't that bad after all. It is very difficult to memorise but the pronunciation is similar to Japanese.
But, due to some "reasons" we can't take finnish lesson anymore. so we have to take English communication at work which is...

what is the point of coming all the way to Finland and learn English?


No comments:

Post a Comment