Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Olut

Saw this on our way home. Autumn is here!

Met with my host family today!
Liisa and Martti Tauru, old finnish couple with a 32-year-old son. I was looking for my host family in the room. Suddenly somebody grab my arm and say "huizhen, huizhen". I was so stunned. I know she is my host family but at that point of time i'm really in a blank. It was until Nadine remind me that they are my host family. They were physics and mathematics teacher! wow... They don't speak good English so I will try to improve my finnish so that i can communicate with them! Going to their house this Saturday. Looking forward!
Pei ni have "offically" moved to Ya Jun's house. We had dinner on our own. Corn and carrot soup plus macaroni.
Edita was in a super high mood today. Chatting and laughing with us. Guess it is because her boyfriend is sending her a parcel of food. how sweet of him...

Finally I'm Hotaru! Drinking a beer after a long and tiring day. Drinking beer while watching family outing. so funny! it have been a long time since i laughed so loudly while watching entertainment show. maybe it is because Edita is at giggling, Pei ni not at home. So left with FR and me to fill the silence in the house.looks like i'm biting the can

To show how much we love beer!

Bryan i need you here! My hair is going haywire!

No comments:

Post a Comment