Went to the bank in the morning. The person does not know how to speak in English! I seriously thought that every finnish know English here. Basically we had an interpreter with us. But once our dear interpreter left, we became so lost. We do not really understand what the person is talking about. At last we went to the reception counter to confirm everything.
I was icy cold when we were walking back home.. It was sunny yet windy. Went to the laundry. Have lots of clothes to wash! (: But i forgot to bring the washing powder with me! FR went back and help me to take it. As the laundry is at the basement, it is quite scary to stay there alone. :(
I was icy cold when we were walking back home.. It was sunny yet windy. Went to the laundry. Have lots of clothes to wash! (: But i forgot to bring the washing powder with me! FR went back and help me to take it. As the laundry is at the basement, it is quite scary to stay there alone. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment