Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fortress

Jaime: haha! they were all foreign talent and come from the same country as yu ge. I'm addictive to geisha!
Chuiling: I don't want them to haunt me. I have lots of them waiting for me in Singapore. haha! Koka is really good! It is the only thing that is keeping me alive here. Ban mian! miss those days.. we always have ban mian after band.


Had nothing to do in the evening, so FR and i went for a little walk in town.
Wanted to get ice-cream, but all shops including supermarket close at 6pm on sat ):I thought they were fake. They have flowers like this everywhere on streets and it is really beautiful.

As promised, i went to the fortress since the weather is good today!

It is said that this fortress was first built in 1720s to strengthen the Swedish-Finnish defenses on the eastern border(which is Russia i think).This is to commemorate the thousands of soldiers sacrificed for the war.

This picture gave me the feeling of "there is no boundary in life"
Really love the view from here!
how i wish i had tea and cookies with me...

This building is my favourite

I really love the buildings in Finland!

Looks like the 3 little pig's house

The view from my balcony!

No comments:

Post a Comment